Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yep. I'm a Slacker.

Well, I took a week off.

Life got the better of me ... work was intense ... I was just so overwhelmed.

I couldn't handle a little point tracker on my desktop taunting me all day, too.  SO, I took a break.

One. Week.

I weighed last Sunday at 204.9 - a happy 1.1 pounds.

Here are the stats:
Week 1: 218.8
Week 2: 216
Week 3: 213.1
Week 4: 211.1
Week 5: 210.9
Week 6: Skipped
Week 7: 208 - 10% goal at 210.5
Week 8: 208.7 - GAIN

Week 9: 206.5

Week 10: 206

Week 11: 204.9
Total Loss Since December 2010: 29.1 pounds



I haven't weighed today.  Honestly, I was used to my "break", and I totally forgot.  I will do it in the morning, promise. =) 


I don't think that this week ruined my diet.  Although it did include some of these. 


First french fries in over a month.  I'm serious.  They were to die for - totally worth it. 


My week also included three cupcakes,  lots of coffee, and a pint (yes, a whole pint in one week) of this. 




Best. Ice Cream. Ever. Again, totally worth it.  


I also made this, and let me tell you guys - WOAH! 




I found the recipe on Pinterest.  I halved it, then ate that during my all alone movie time last night - Twilight and Love and Other Drugs - yes! Soul comforting.  Just what I needed to be able to start the new week fresh and bright. 


Other than those bad things, I was pretty good! 


On to a new, fresh, shiny week - back on plan and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment