Monday, October 10, 2011

Super Crazy Week and a Weigh-In!

Oh my goodness, guys!  The past 5 days have been non-stop work craziness - I have not had a single minute to myself for rest, nevermind update you all!

Sweet For Sirten (my cake business) had two weddings on Saturday and a consultation Sunday morning + my "normal job"+ a toddler (when my mom didn't keep him Friday / Saturday, thanks mom!) + the hubby working nearly 80 hours last week = CRAZY!

I did do pretty well on my exercise routine up until Wednesday when the craziness started.  I got 15 activity points this week.  Compared to my usual 0, I'm pretty proud of that. =)

I did have my (super fast) weigh-in on Sunday, at my mom's house (not on my usual Wii fit scale).  Here are the stats:
Week 1: 218.8
Week 2: 216
Week 3: 213.1
Week 4: 211.1
Week 5: 210.9
Week 6: Skipped
Week 7: 208 - 10% goal at 210.5
Week 8: 208.7 - GAIN

Week 9: 206.5
Total Loss Since December 2010: 27.5 pounds


I have to admit, it feels pretty cool to be the thinnest I have been (for more than a couple weeks) in 6 years! I feel the size 14 jeans calling my name!

This week should be much calmer, so hopefully I can share some recipes soon!

1 comment: