Monday, October 10, 2011

Bad Day, Man.

The WeightWatchers website has been acting goofy.

This means that my etools are not working. This means I can't track points.  This makes me crazy.

I have to guestimate points, and I am more likely to graze on things.

Like these

Chocolate covered raisins - need I say more?  

I usually don't keep things like this in my home, because I eat mindlessly.  Well, I bought these yesterday at Fresh Market because my toddler wanted them, and he was a really good boy, so, we all deserve a treat sometimes, yes?  He chowed down on a handful on the way home, but that still left more than half the container .... bum bum bummmmmmm! 

The container is now more than half gone. I have no idea how many points worth of them I have eaten. 

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY POINTS I HAVE EATEN TODAY. AT ALL!!! 

{ I am going crazy.}

Note to self: Work. On. Willpower.

The stressful weekend and lack of sleep is catching up to me.  I am turning to my normal grazing habits and lack of exercise - comfort.  I am eating for comfort.  At least I recognize it. 

I gotta snap out of this, man!  

For dinner, I ate a toasted fresh tomato (thank you, husband, for stopping in Chilton Co. last week on your way home and getting them for me! YUM!) and cheese sandwich on multi-grain bread.  That finally curbed my appetite, and I am satisfied now, not that I know how many points it was. 

Thank goodness. 


3 comments:

  1. haha i love this picture above it is so great!!! I want to jump through this screen and eat those chocolate covered raisins...or i might just stop by the grocery store on my way home!! great post and i love your blog! it is so cute!!

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always tried to do weight watchers, but I have NO discipline. Im with hilary.. i basically cant stop thinking about chocolate since you put that picture up!! haha love your backgroundd! so fun!

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies! Those chocolate covered raisins are still screaming at me to eat them, even though I left them in the car! ;-)

    ReplyDelete