Monday, October 3, 2011

Garlic Cheddar Biscuits - SCORE!

Oh. My. Goodness.  SkinnyTaste has done it again.

Cheddar biscuits that taste just like Red Lobster for 3 points?! Get out.

I adore Gina and her blog, SkinnyTaste.  Adore.  I make a recipe from her site, probably twice a week, at least.

Click here for the recipe!
Shut Up.  Shut the front door.  Whatever you like to say - these babies are INCREDIBLE!

Holy Moly. I just can't get over how easy and perfect they are.

We followed the recipe as written, except I didn't have cheddar, so I used pepper jack cheese.  The only low-fat milk in my house is my vanilla soy milk, so we had to use whole milk.  If they were this incredible with my change, I can't imagine what they would be like if you had all the right ingredients!

Another great thing is that you could easily change the cheese, spices, and milks to make them different.  I am already dreaming of a cinnamon, vanilla, blueberry breakfast version!

Speaking of wonderful things, I found a truly yummy string cheese for 1 point+.


These were on sale at my local Publix, so I picked them up.  I was very pleasantly surprised! I'm all for anything that fills me up, offers cheesy satisfaction, and is only 1 point.  Pair one of these with an apple, and you have a very balanced, low point, afternoon snack. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment