Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shopping!

Disclaimer: I am about to blatantly brag.

This chick bought a size 14 pair of jeans today! YAAY!

Now, they are a size 14 from Marshalls, SO they could be the wrong size. No other size 14 on the planet fits me yet - they are all just a teench too small to button.

These are Levis new curve jeans size 34W 34L skinny, they were hanging in the 14 section.  I'll take it AND do a happy dance in the dressing room!  Ask my Mom, she was there.

My size 16s have been too roomy, giving me the saggy-butt, but all of the 14s (so far) have been too tight.  I guess tonight's new jeans are the magical jeans. ;-)

I also bought a size Large dress - woot!

I love shrinking - it's fun. =D

Anyone out there have any advice on where to buy (affordable) leather boots for girls with wider calves? I am dying for some, but I can't find any that zip up over my leg.

I promise to do a real post very soon.  Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment