Thursday, March 8, 2012

Check In

I have given myself a few rewards the past couple weeks, so I thought I would check in here and update on my progress.

I was long overdue for my size 14 reward - here it is!


I'm a redhead, kind of! ;-) I really love it! I get to cross through that line on the 30 Before 30, over there. -->  =D

I also had a pair of these fall into my lap, for FREE, in the same week that I fit into a couple pair of size 12 jeans! Fate? I believe so.

They really make Zumba classes a lot more enjoyable - moving is easier.  I was doing Zumba in socks, so it is  a big improvement!

Here is a full-body picture that I posted on my Instagram this week - it is the first full-body I have taken since I started this whole blog thing. I'm SirtenlyJess on Instagram, if any of you want to be buddies over there!


I am weighing in between 175 - 177 pounds (depending on if it is morning or evening), which puts me around a 28.5 bmi, size 12/14, and 60 pounds total loss.

I always told myself I would be happy at exactly where I am now - under 180 and a size 12/14.  I almost decided to stop here and maintain, but where's the fun in all that? ;-)

Next on the list is to get my bmi under 25, which means I need to be around 150 pounds.  Doable, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment