Thursday, January 12, 2012

Goals and Rewards

I saw this on my friend Whitney's blog, The Land of Sunshine, and I thought it was a super great idea - so I am unashamedly copy-catting her!

These are all rewards that I know I can have and that I will not feel guilty for purchasing.  I did not choose things that are past the realm of possibility.  These are meant to motivate me!

** This post was edited on 1/14/12 to reflect the goals as sizes or non-scale goals. =)

REWARDS: 

Size 14:  This haircut (and maaaybe reddish color)

Size 12: Zumba Shoes!
36DD bra size: 30 minute massage


Size 10: new bathing suit


Size 8:
All the NEW summer clothes I am going to need! WOOT!

Let's hope these goals/rewards will help keep me motivated - 46 more pounds to go until I am at goal! =)

1 comment:

  1. you're so motivating girl and you definitely have this one in the bag!

    ReplyDelete