Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So, yeah, it's been a while

I have been a blogging slacker.  I do apologize. ;-)

Ya know, there was Thanksgiving and the biggest wedding cake I have ever made, ever (5 tiers plus 4 tiers of flowers) last week.  My husband is working like a maniac at his normal job and designing a website on the side. My toddler has had a cold (bugh!). SO, I have been a little stretched.

I hit a crazy plateau right around 205 (as you can tell from weeks 9 - 14 in my stats below), and got really discouraged.  I am pretty convinced that my body is just punishing me.  It knows how badly I want 199, and it just WILL NOT give it to me.  I feel like I am fighting for every ounce.  I don't know what to do.  I am no good at patience - especially when I am working hard.  I am also no good at extreme diets or extreme exercise.  WHY won't my body respond to a normal healthy diet and 4 days a week of (hard!) Zumba classes? 

To be honest, I have not weighed myself on the same day or regularly. I did weigh today, though, so here are the stats:

Week 1: 218.8
Week 2: 216
Week 3: 213.1
Week 4: 211.1
Week 5: 210.9
Week 6: Skipped
Week 7: 208 - 10% goal at 210.5
Week 8: 208.7 - gain

Week 9: 206.5

Week 10: 206

Week 11: 204.9
Week 12: 205.5
Week 13: 204 - First Week on New Plan
Week 14: 206 - I didn't post this bc I was mad ;-)
Week 15: skip
Week 16: 202.5 - Afternoon weigh-in.
Total Loss Since December 2010: 33.5 pounds


I am really surprised I lost anything at all this week, what with Thanksgiving and all.  I guess I can thank Zumba! 


My Zumba class leader is starting a body fat challenge this week.  I am going to give that a shot and see what happens ... I'm a littttttllleee scared.  At my Gold's gym consultation, my body fat was 45% (that was about 3 weeks ago).  The challenge goes until April 1.  I have never measured my success in any way except waist measurements and a scale, so we shall see about this!




Keep on keepin' on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment