Saturday, October 1, 2011

Finally Fall!

I woke up today feeling refreshed and ready to go! Fall is my most favorite time of year, and the crisp breeze and gorgeous Florida sunshine make me smile so much. =D

As I have said many, many times, I really need to exercise more.  I don't exercise at all.  Ever.  I hate to sweat.

I am such a girl. ;-)

Well, if I want to get rid of this weight faster, I have got to DO something.  I have got to move!

Ain't that the truth?

It is the 1st of the month, so it's a great day to start a new routine!  If you know me and my kiddo, you know we love routine, so what better way to do it? Put it on paper (or virtual paper, ha!), and stick with it.

So, here goes...

EVERY DAY I SHALL:

  1. Wake Up.
  2. Feed myself, the kiddo, and the husband (if he is home) a healthy breakfast.  Have my Green Monster. 
  3. Coffee, cartoon, and work time! 
  4. Put Paul down for his nap.
  5. 20 minutes - Jillian's 30 Day Shred. (I can do 20 minutes of anything, right? whew.)
  6. Shower!
  7. Lunch.
  8. Work until Paul wakes up from said nap (job, house, cake, whatever needs to be done.) 
  9. Paul wakes up - we eat a snack.
  10. 30 minute brisk walk around the neighborhood with Paul in the stroller
  11. Outside play time. 
  12. Cook dinner.  Eat Dinner.
  13. Bathtime / Bedtime routine for Paul. 
  14. 30 minutes of my Fat Girl Yoga (I will graduate to Biggest Loser Yoga when I feel ready.)
  15. Chill Time. 
  16. Bedtime. 
Now, of course, this routine would be IDEAL.  On days when I have a wedding cake to do or when I am out of the house, we can adjust.  Flexibility is the key to not burning out, right? 

This routine will earn me 10 WeightWatchers Activity Points every day!  5 for Jillian, 3 for the walk, and 2 for yoga.  Wow. 


If anyone out there wants to be virtual shred and/or yoga and/or walking buddies, let me know - I'd love it! 

Hopefully these changes will not only make my body happier, but make my mind happier, too! 

Weigh-in tomorrow - let's hope for good results! 

Much love, guys <3

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me! I love your schedule. I haven't been on the health kick since we lost electricity and all my groceries on April 27th. I got hooked back on fast food and pre-packaged stuff. I want you to know about this book, Made to Crave, by Lysa Terkeurst. Changed the way I looked at everything. And I think I'm going to try Dr. Oz's Boost Your Metabolism in Seven Days. It's on his website.

    ReplyDelete